Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Continued~~~~~~

Long time dint write blog ....because last time my friend told me tat, im too over in writing blog...means: i can write everything happened in my life, no matter it should or should not, can or cannot show it on blog....i admit , last time i really post something about someone , because im really sad , and dun know where can i express my feeling....Last few day, i ask myself, why i so easily influence by others...emmm,.maybe i lack of self confident, i scared i'm wrong...but, no matter how, i tried my best...
hello, friends,junnejunne is back...^^
start from today, i will write blog when im free..
maybe bout happy things in my life?
mayb bout sad things in my life?
BB : why wan write tis kind of stuff and let public know it..
erm...BB, i juz can say this is one of the way for me to express my feeling..

No comments:

Post a Comment