Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ah bi & Junne

I graduated my Diploma....hmm...not yet convo but i finished all the papers...
last saturday, ah bi back Seremban with me...
don't know why ah bi dun like its food...I bought a new one, hmm, also dun like to eat..maybe ah bi not usual yet..
now where is it?..i sent it for grooming.....it will b botak later...
ah bi very scare alone...if it cant see me, its will bark until tired...
almost 1 week ah bi been here...
hopes ah bi will like this home and get usual with all my family...
next month i am going to Kampar....hmm....so, ah bi must usual to be alone...and dun bully my little bro anymore...
although ah bi is naughty sometime, but its so cute every time...
1more hour later, i need to fetch it back....botak ah bi..u still cute and pls ..b happy and take ur meal...('0')
..
TO:phane~
i will take care ah bi and try my best to make it happy...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment